Competitive rates and great customer service is one thing, but for many of our customers an unbeatable approach to siteworks is what it’s all about. We’ve been in the business long enough to know that, nine times out of ten, the real measure of our performance will be the way we handle things at the sharp end. That’s why our approach is simple: a comprehensive no-nonsense service that puts responsibility for getting the job done into our hands, not yours.
- Whether we’re installing, exchanging or removing a meter, or designing, delivering and commissioning a complex service upgrade across multiple locations, we’ll provide an experienced team of technicians and project managers who’ll coordinate the job from day one to completion. What’s more, our on-site professionals and their client enjoy the backup of a dedicated customer support adviser back at our Harrogate office.
- Beginning with consultancy and GT1 testing where appropriate, siteworks projects are carefully designed according to the customer’s maximum kilowatt load requirement, site plans and location plans. Our teams then work closely with the customer’s architects, designers, developers and contractors, delivering a seamless service based on expertise, quality workmanship and real attention to detail.
- Finally, just as you’d expect from a company trusted by some of the UK’s leading businesses, all our work complies with relevant industry guidelines and regulations, as well as being completed in line with budgets and timescales agreed in advance.
Our technical services
It doesn’t matter what industry sector you represent, if you’re a business that uses gas, the technical services we offer cover everything you need to keep things functional, safe, reliable, cost effective and energy efficient:
- New gas connections at your site, including the installation and connection of new mains
- Increase or decrease your system’s gas pressure according to specific commercial requirements
- Meter exchanges
- Meter testing
- Meter disconnection and the decommissioning of service pipework
- Alterations, upgrades and the relocation of existing meter equipment and gas services to suit the particular needs of your business
- Increase your site’s gas supply
- Site visits and liaison with your team and contractors
- Full project management for the design and planning of bespoke systems
- Energy efficiency advice for reducing costs and environmental impact
- AMR (Automated Meter Reading) installation
To discuss your gas supply connection and meter requirements with a member of our Siteworks team, please contact us on:
01423 502554 / 01423 535664
01423 502556 / 01423 565113
Mon-Thurs 09.00- 17.30 / Fri 09.00 – 17.00 hours.
Cost isn't everything, but when you're running a business and margins are tight, you need to know you're getting a good deal. We don't do instant online quotes here at CNG but if you'd like to complete the form, we'll get back to you with a competitive quote in next to no time