CNG COVID-19 Update
17 March 2020
Following the latest Government advice and the heightened concerns surrounding Covid-19, CNG have implemented widespread homeworking to safeguard our employees and are taking all precautionary steps to prevent the spread of the virus. There are currently no reported cases of Covid-19 at CNG.
In these unprecedented times we endeavour to ensure business as usual for our customers, partners and third parties but please be aware that should you call our customer service team the wait time may be longer than usual.
Many customer enquiries can be handled via our website:
- Need to submit a meter reading? Click here
- Wish to make a payment? Click here
- You can also find lots of useful advice in our FAQ’s / help and support section here
- Our billing and payment dates will be remain the same.
If you have any problems with the online form please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your reference number and the readings. To allow the reading to be reflected in your monthly bill please submit by the 1st of the month.
Should you not find what you are looking for you can contact email@example.com for general enquiries, copy invoices & account information.
Should you know the team you need to speak to you can contact:
- Billing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data and Metering – DataTeam@cngltd.co.uk
- Broker support – email@example.com
- Credit control – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer complaints – email@example.com
These are uncertain times for everyone and we endeavour to do all we can to support our employees, customers and partners.