Meet our people
Find out what CNG people like about working here
You will be part of a team of Business Improvement analysts who support the company’s mission to deliver out of this world customer experience.
Working as part of the busy IT and Change Team at CNG, your mission will be to work across the business to help teams undertake process improvement to ensure we give our customers the power over their energy supply.
You will drive improvements and support the delivery of change through excellent communication to relevant stakeholders. No day will be the same and you will work with a variety of individuals across multiple operational teams in order to ensure our customer is at the heart of all business change.
You will drive a culture of continuous improvement as you work, you will empower our people to think about root causes of issues and how to make the improvements going forward. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for learning the perfect candidate will be values driven and enjoy working with a variety of people on projects of varying sizes. The perfect candidate will be looking to improve their skills and learn on the job as they go.
- Carry out a variety of analysis activities including Process mapping, Customer Journey Mapping, Impact Assessments, Root Cause Analysis and quantitative and qualitative research and present your findings in a format fit for your audience.
- Recommend changes and improvements, explain the costs and benefits of your recommendations and then measure the results.
- Bring the different business/customer touchpoints together to identify issues and problems.
- Identify where business readiness activities are required, produce learning guides, briefings, and work with the relevant stakeholders to do so.
- Work closely with the teams to understand operational issues and support them in problem solving.
- Work with IT & Change team to specify business and customer requirements and act as facilitator to deliver small change
- Support Project managers in identifying deliverables and change to process, draw out key information from operational stakeholders to enable the smooth delivery of the project
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Awareness of Lean Six sigma
- Business Process Mapping
- Business Analysis
“CNG became my family nearly seven years ago now. After working in other companies it’s easy to say CNG truly is unique and an amazing place to work. We have a family oriented culture; we support, appreciate, and care for each other always. I began my career at CNG working in Admin Support; CNG gave me various opportunities over the years to gain experience within different teams which lead to becoming a Team Leader.”
“When I joined CNG, the first thing I noticed was how welcoming everyone was. You could be forgiven for thinking a company as successful would be more corporate, and while the professionalism is here, the welcome is much warmer than anywhere else I have experienced.
Despite consistent growth over the last three years spent here, the same honest, open-door policy applies. I can’t imagine there are many multi-million pound companies where the Managing Director still personally hands every employee their pay slip.
One of the most impressive things about CNG is the opportunity for further growth and development. I have benefited from this directly, having moved into a new team moving to the Trading team and creating a thorough Personal Development Plan.”
“I love working at CNG because they don’t just say they are a people business they demonstrate it by thinking about staff first with every decision taken. We are made to feel included and truly appreciated throughout every success they enjoy. They recognise that their staff ARE the business and so invest in us accordingly.
As an example when staff members need support the attitude of the directors is ‘how can we help’ and they will often go to great lengths to do so. Through this they gain loyalty that sees an exceptionally low staff turnover which I believe is the key to our success.
The values are real and lived every day and ensuring we live by them is always put before profit. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.”