We are looking for a resilient, proactive individual with excellent organisational skills, written and verbal communication skills and an ability to manage and develop relationships with all sales agencies to join our Sales team here at CNG as an Energy Connections Account Manager.
The successful person will be responsible for a wide range of activities, including; the development and implementation of initiatives to increase sales and help Energy Connections achieve targets, managing the introduction of new schemes and processes with all appropriate parties in the business to ensure a successful introduction and continual measurability and attendance of face-to-face on-site or off-site meetings where required, with existing and prospective TPI's/Clients.
To find out more about the role, see below for the full job description.
• Develop and implement initiatives to increase sales and help EC achieve targets (within the bribery act guidelines), including data, marketing support, training, consolidation, new products, new processes
• Manage high value propositions end to end, ensuring that the business fits CNG and its service model
• Commercially understanding propositions to ensure CNG profit from the lifecycle of the contract
• Understand the EC processes and procedures to ensure that all client/TPI expectations are set appropriately
• Build robust professional relationships with TPI’s, Customers and MAM’s
• Proactively prospect TPI’s and Direct clients for new opportunities
• Attend face-to-face on-site or off-site meetings where required, with existing and prospective TPIs/Clients
• Attend frequent/regular meetings with large client prospects where a face-to-face meeting would enhance the sales prospect or enable a deal to be closed
• Work in partnership with the Business Development Management on selected accounts, being the in-office link to help support the account
• Facilitate Bid Team meetings, bringing high value opportunities where strategic decisions are to be made
• Manage the introduction of new schemes and processes with all appropriate parties in the business, to ensure a successful introduction and continual measurability
• Oversee (via EC and Registrations) the quality control of business introduced through the channels, through accuracy of contracts and the professionalism adopted by the TPI’s when representing CNG to customers – measured through successful starts/completed Jobs and lack of complaints
• Work with all departments to improve sale processes
• Discuss in full, EC products, terms and conditions, Customer Service with TPI’s & Direct clients to ensure appropriate representation in the marketplace.
• Provide feedback on the market and competitors to the Business to ensure we maintain a competitive position.
• Manage and develop productive relationships with all sales agencies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail a must.
• Organisation skills - managing day to day workloads ensuring work is up to date
• Each account dealt with in a “Values” driven way – promote the values to them
• Promote our 7 crazy ideas and demonstrate them to our brokers/clients as USP’s
• Proactive - especially with high value opportunities – full details need to be provided to Bid and Credit Review Teams to ensure the best decision for CNG is made
• Be creative - It is also a creative role, requiring the identification of new sales possibilities and opportunities
• Be Resilient – This is a high pressure role where resilience is key
• Work closely with pricing/the EC BDM to ensure prices are accurate and are delivered correctly to the customer/TPI
• Weekly prospect calls made to TPIs and direct clients
• Supporting BDMs with strategic opportunities – identifying, negotiating and securing business
• Attend external/internal meetings to enhance BDM skillset, where appropriate.
• Liaise with all relevant CNG teams TL’s after prospect calls to deliver feedback if necessary
If you think this sounds like your next challenge and would like to apply for the role, please send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 09/04/2021.Apply now