We are currently on the search for a new Accounts Receivable Lead to join our experienced Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a focussed and highly skilled team and work for a company within a fast-paced and competitive industry. Reporting into the Operational Finance Manager, the successful candidate will provide support in all the functions of accounts receivable ensuring accurate accounting records are maintained.
• Ensure customer accounts are kept up-to-date
• Complete monthly bank reconciliations
• Ensure the bi-monthly Direct Debit files are processed accurately and on time
• Ensure that refunds are processed in an accurate and timely manner
• Process unallocated customer payments
• Ensure wholesale transactions are accurate and timely
• Ensure email and telephone queries are resolved within SLA
• Implement system and process improvements - continual development of processes
• Provide support to Finance Assistants in day-to-day tasks
• Maintain financial controls in all areas of the Finance function
• Provide excellent customer service and resolving complex queries.
• Ensure daily, weekly and monthly deadlines met
• Ad hoc Projects from the OFM
• Lives the company Values
• Works fast and accurately. Able to process high volumes of data.
• Communicates effectively at all levels.
• Demonstrates attention to detail
• Able to work to demanding deadlines
• Team player
• Use initiative to improve current processes
• Appetite to learn and develop new skills
• Numerical capability
• Is a systems and processes SME
• Experience of finance systems
• Proficient Microsoft Office user – particularly Excel
This will be a varying and interesting role suited to a financially astute person with an eye for detail. This is an opportunity not to be missed in a critical business area with ample opportunity to influence and shape the function.
If you think this role is for you, please contact us on email@example.com and send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are a great match for CNG.Apply now