Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you have good attention to detail? Are you highly organised and a fabulous team worker?
If the above sounds exactly like you, then look no further, we might have exactly what you are looking for!
We are looking for a Business Administrator to join our fantastic Customer Experience team here at CNG. In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service to all CNG customers and will help keep the smooth running daily operations of the team. You’ll be responsible for monitoring inboxes, answering queries and ensuring we meet our goal of a 48 hour turn around for all correspondence. You will provide assistance to the wider Customer Experience team by running reports, carrying out post-room duties when required and much more!
This is a great opportunity which will provide a great deal of learning across the business, providing a great foundation and springboard for a promising career journey with CNG.
For more information about the role and how to apply, please see below!
• Provide exceptional service to all CNG customers
• Achieve the 48 hrs turn around on customer correspondence where applicable.
• The day to day running admin inboxes: Meter Reads/ Info/ Copy Invoices/ DOMs/ DD PP/ voice mails/ Return post /Any Ad hock admin duties.
• Welcome Team duties run welcome team reports weekly and administer all admin.
• Achieve the goal of 20 outbound calls per day to new customers
• Email customers to welcome them to CNG in a professional manner
• Cross train in all admin roles (across other business functions)
• Ensure you are following processes within Customer Experience, i.e.: Logging Feefo, Hi-5, Writing clear notes on accounts, using CnQ tracker
• Manage individual workloads and personal CNG Outlook
• Train and support new members into the CX family
• Provide assistance to the service desk
• Assist / cover the post room when required with their duties
• Keep up to date with business news via Pup (intranet)
• Have business awareness and understand the impact of your actions on other teams
• Monthly 121’s with your team leader to talk about your performance and development
• Support the future of CNG, learning new products and technology to sell to our customers.
• Problem solving
• Exceptional customer service
• Attention to detail
• Good written English
• Strong verbal communication
• Active listening
• Perseverance and motivation
Person Specification / Capability
• Be values led and a shining ambassador for the Customer Experience team.
• Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Recognise own knowledge gaps and feel confident to request training to improve own learning
• Feel confident to raise small changes to improve your team and customer experience
• Be positive and enthusiastic in the team environment
• Understand the importance of both quality and quantity
• Be encouraging to team members and support all where necessary
• Have good commercial awareness
• Inboxes at 48 hour turnaround
• 4.2 Feefo stars and 47+ NPS (2020)
• Welcome team – achieve the goal of 20 outbound calls per day
• Return past 2 week SLA
Interested? If so, please send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and tell us what you feel you can bring to the team.Apply now