With aims to make energy simple and empower customers, customer service is right at the top of the CNG priority list. Basically, delivering outstanding service is big business for us. With a variety of customers, queries, and tasks every day, our Customer Experience Coordinators work right across the business to resolve customer queries to the highest possible standard and, right now, we are looking for two service enthusiasts to join the team.
The successful candidate will require a variety of skills in customer service and administration. And, of course, we’re looking for people that radiate our brand values too!
Day to day tasks include;
- Front-end Customer Service - Communicating effectively with customers, agents and brokers including; Incoming calls, Outbound calls, Emails, Fax and Live chat
- Data inputting with attention to detail
- Using bespoke IT systems
- Problem solving
- Manage queries and enquiries inclusive of taking payments, advising on customer accounts and occasionally providing renewal prices
To be a part of the team you must have;
- An excellent phone manner
- Passion to delight customers and deliver excellent service
- A desire to achieve goals and hit call targets
- Good IT skills and experience of using systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to all stakeholders
- Experience in customer service or administration is valuable, although not essential as full training is provided
- Maths/ English Grade C and above or equivalent.
If you’re looking to continue or kick start your Customer Experience career and have the desire to WOW our customers, then CNG might just be the place for you.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you feel you can bring to the team. Apply now