Do you have experience in an analytical environment? Do you have excellent numerical skills, attention to detail and analytical abilities? Are you inquisitive and comfortable working with large data sets? If so… we might just have the perfect role for you.
We are on the hunt for a whizzy Data Analyst to join our Procurement team at CNG. The successful person will be undertaking a variety of responsibilities, involving; interpreting data and presenting analytical findings, identifying and analysing market trends to inform business strategies, developing weekly/monthly reporting to internal stakeholders and much, much more!
For the full job description, please take a look below.
Develop weekly/monthly reporting to internal stakeholders
- Take the lead with multiple reports which are shared with the wider
- Interpreting data and presenting analytical findings
- Understand CNGs data, how this relates to our business model, and how
it can be used to draw insight and for commercial opportunity
- Work with large data sets to influence commercial models
- Identify and analyse market trends to inform business strategies
- Deal with ad-hoc enquiries from the wider business
- 1+ years relevant experience in an analytical environment
- Educated to degree level
- High level of attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Numerical skills
- Experience of data visualisation
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- The ability to communicate analytical insight to internal stakeholders
- Strong focus on quality, completeness and accuracy of reporting data
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
Do you think this is the perfect opportunity for you to embark on that next step in your career? If it is, please send your application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org