We are currently on the hunt for a full stack Developer to join our growing IT and Change team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team and get stuck into one or more great projects, delivering software solutions which move the business forward in its aspirations!
Here at CNG, we couldn’t be prouder of our unique, energetic culture and we absolutely love welcoming new people into our family. By joining us as a developer, you will not only be able to sink your teeth into gritty projects and put all your techy passion to great use, you will also get to work in fun, vibrant offices with amazing people (and yes, we do have our own pool table…).
Finding out more about the role is just below, so take a peek…
• Produce solution designs for review of isolated parts of a project’s architecture
• Hands-on coding using the Microsoft stack (primarily C#/.NET)
• Follow good version control etiquette (Git)
• Unit testing, including Test Driven Design where appropriate (MSTest, Moq)
• Peer review other developers code
• Work on a ticket based approach in an evolving agile environment (Jira)
• Use existing policies and best practice to produce robust, fit for purpose solutions
• Assist in analysis, through backlog refinement, adhoc discussions and document review
• Aid planning activities through sizing sessions and estimation of tasks
• Assist test analysts in triaging defects
• Take a team based approach, assisting other developers where appropriate
Support the wider business
• Understand and support the wider business through clear communication collaboration and demonstration of CNG Values. ‘One Team’.
• Be a champion and live the CNG Values
So… do you enjoy working collaboratively? Are you a computer wizard? Do you think CNG is the place for you to thrive? If yes, then this opportunity might just be your next challenge!
If you think this role is for you, please contact us on email@example.com and send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are a great match for CNG.
We look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please.Apply now