We are looking for a Developer to join our Product & Development team here at CNG primarily to assist with the ongoing development and support of our internal BI applications. The successful candidate will be working with Senior Developers to ensure written code meets governance guidelines set out for the department.
Do you have a good understanding of SQL with knowledge of database design and build? Some experience of working with Business Intelligence tools e.g. Microsoft Power BI…if 'yes' to both, we might just have the opportunity for you!
To find out more, see below for the full job description!
• To primarily assist with the ongoing development and support of our internal BI applications.
• To assist with the ongoing development and support of .NET applications which follows the industry standard development lifecycle methodologies.
• To work with senior developers to ensure written code meets governance guidelines set out for the department.
• Provide business as usual support for our existing Business Intelligence applications, including the ongoing development of new features and general maintenance support (fixing errors and making changes to the current data views).
• In addition, to provide backup business as usual support for existing CNG applications, including ongoing development of any .NET applications.
Core Skills Required
• A good understanding of SQL with knowledge of database design and build
• Ability to document technical solutions with core details for appropriate stakeholders
• Experience of working with Business Intelligence tools e.g. Microsoft Power BI
• Adaptable approach to work and the ability to support self-learn
• Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and confidence to communicate at all levels
• A good understanding of .NET applications
• Experience of C# as a programming language
• Any knowledge or familiarity with Pan Intelligence as a Business Intelligence tool
• A high level of interest in data analytics and business intelligence
• Comfortable with working with a variety of software languages
• Comfortable with working on multiple pieces of work at one given time
• Good problem solving ability
• Appetite to learn and embrace new technologies
Does this sound like your next challenge? If so, please send your application and cover letter to email@example.com