We are looking for someone to join the Sales Operations team here at CNG as Energy Connections Service & Project Delivery. The successful candidate will provide a world class customer journey for our Energy Connections customers; ensuring all infrastructure and metering projects are planned and delivered to the highest standard in line with our customer expectations.
You will be undertaking a varied workload including responsibilities which comprise of the following; delivering Infrastructure and Metering projects in line with customer requirements, developing key relationships with suppliers, subcontractors and partners and taking responsibility and ownership of customer queries ensuring timescales are met and excellence in customer service is delivered.
If the above has grabbed your interest and you wish to know more, please keep reading for the full job description!
• Deliver Infrastructure and Metering projects in line with customer requirements. Set expectations and keep in touch throughout their journey
• Develop key relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors and partners. Monitor performance and hold them to account in order to get the best service for our customers.
• Support the EC BDM to develop and manage relationships with TPIs and direct customers in order to create growth of the Energy Connections business
• When required provide accurate and timely quotes for both Siteworks and Gas Contracts,
• Work closely with the Energy Connections BDM to understand sales strategy and pipeline
• Be responsible for quality of your work, ensuring all data is quality checked and accurately input onto the system
• Take responsibility and ownership of customer queries ensuring timescales are met and excellence in customer service is delivered
• Act on customer feedback for Energy Connections.
• Maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Continuous improvement; suggest better ways of working and changes to improve processes
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Ability to deal with multiple customers and stakeholders on any given project
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
• Customer Centric Mind-set
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
• Knowledge of gas industry and CNG business processes
Interested in applying? If yes, please send your CV and cover letter outlining why you would be a great fit for the role to email@example.com Apply now