We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join the friendly team here at CNG. This is an exciting opportunity where you will contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalised and timely support to the CEO, CFO and Commercial Director. For more details, please see below –
• Assisting the CEO, CFO and Commercial Director/Company Secretary with their day-to-day work to help maximise the effectiveness of their time.
• Extensive calendar management.
• Coordinating and arranging both internal and external meetings.
• Accurate minute taking at SLT meetings.
• Arranging travel and travel-related activities including hotel booking, transportation etc.
• Coordination of internal communication on behalf of SLT.
• Monitor expenditure of office supplies etc.
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality at all times.
• Complete varying ad-hoc tasks as required.
• Line management responsibility for the Personal Assistant.
• Extremely organised but also able to be flexible with their approach to tasks.
• Proactive problem solver.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Reliable and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise and coordinate multiple projects at once.
• Take responsibility for tasks and deadlines ensuring tasks are followed through to completion.
• Confidence to manage expectations of external and internal stakeholders.
• Previous experience performing administrative duties and providing support to management.
• Ability to adapt and work well with change with a calm patient attitude.
• Enthusiastic in all aspects especially promoting and championing CNG values.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised individual to come in to help coordinate the business.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and approach to flourish in this role, then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.Apply now