We are searching for someone to join our Partnering team here at CNG as New Product Development to create opportunity and deliver new products for CNG. This exciting opportunity would suit an adaptable self-starter, someone who is ethically minded with an analytical and process driven mindset. If this sounds like you, please keep on reading for the full job description!
• Market research into industry products. Understand the commercial viability, along with attaining quantitative and qualitative data surrounding the opportunities for CNG.
• Develop the ideas through various stages to ensure that the product reaches a minimum viable product. Working and communicating with key stakeholders throughout, as well as helping integrate the product into BAU.
• Ensure projects for specified products have appropriate governance and are delivered using the appropriate methodology. Managing other people involved on projects and products to ensure that deadlines are met and expectations are set.
• Organisation of documents for all products and projects that we develop and run, maintaining the folders and ensure everything is kept up date in a timely manner.
• Carry out analysis on activities including but not limited to, Process Mapping, Customer Journey Mapping and quantitative and qualitative research where required.
• Working with marketing and sales to propose new products to our customers, as well as creating the necessary brand and visual work to support.
• Manage and build the relationship between the third-party partners that CNG are in a commercial arrangement with, to ensure we continue to develop our offering and deliver the requirements stated in the agreements.
• Deliver internal training on new products and guide other departments and the rest of the business to make a change and understand the importance of CNG becoming a more diverse business.
• Ad hoc duties as required.
• Adaptable self-starter
• Ethically minded
• Great communicator and influencer
• Critical thinker
• Analytical and process driven
• Flexible approach
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If so, please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you would be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org