Our Commercial and Legal team are looking for a Paralegal/ Legal Executive to join them in their quest to make CNG the best in our industry. The successful candidate will be either be a newly qualified solicitor looking to work in house or a more experienced paralegal or legal exec looking for a challenging but highly rewarding role in the energy sector. For more details, please see the below –
• Perform research on applicable regulations, laws and energy industry compliance
• Contract management
• Draft legal documents, such as contracts, and side letters as well as correspondence with clients and other third parties
• Perform administrative tasks to support the team
• Manage the shared inbox
• Data protection compliance and reporting
• Handle confidential information
• Give clients advice
• Provide Co Sec support
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable handling large work load under time constraints
• Sound legal knowledge
• Strong organisational skills
• Familiar with electronic document management
• Good research skills
• Interpersonal skills - High level of discretion with confidential matters, detail-oriented, excellent computer skills, ability to prioritise.
• Co Sec experience/knowledge
• Law graduate, paralegal practice/CILEx or similar qualifications
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to come in and help shape the role, shape the function, make a significant personal contribution and grow with the business. If you feel you have the right skills, experience and approach to flourish in this role, then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: Friday 24th July 2020, 12pm.
No agencies please. Apply now