We are currently on the prowl for a new Sales Administrator to join our ever growing Sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team and work for a company that has care and customers at the heart of everything it does.
Here at CNG, we are really proud of our unique, energetic culture and love nothing more than welcoming new people into our family. By joining us, not only will you get to work with great people gaining a wide variety of sales and admin skills, you’ll also get to work in lively, vibrant offices (yes, we have our own pool table…) and have lots of fun!
To find out more about the role, keep on reading...
Tasks and areas of accountability etc.
• Providing acquisition prices
• Providing renewal prices
• Working as part of the team to hit daily/weekly/monthly/annual targets
• Ensuring that all prices are out on the day required
• Working with agents and brokers to attain feedback and action accordingly
• Working to the Sales Expectations
• Developing and maintaining long lasting working relationships with the agents via the phone and also on email
• Delivering great service by working to external and internal SLAs and CNG values
• Printing renewal letters on time
• Negotiating and applying contracts
• Handling complex queries
Qualities/skills/ knowledge required to be successful in the role.
• Excellent communication skills verbally & written
• Maintain and deliver the vision and expectations
• Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Delivering great service especially in the more challenging customer situations
• Communicate and develop long lasting working relationships with the agents
• Manage more than one deliverable at any one point in time
• Champion the CNG values
• Have a keen eye for detail
This role is measured by
• New Business/retentions; Individually contribute to the team meets sales targets, weekly monthly and annually
• CNG the wider community; create excellent working relationships across the business where sales can distribute knowledge about their processes but also understand other areas of the business
• The Team; Individually contribute to a highly motivated team all pulling together to meet sales targets and working towards CNG’s business aim
Any particulars -
Admin and telephone work are key to this role
So...can you build relationships like there’s no tomorrow? Do you love getting to know new people? Know your way around the telephone, and got admin skills to die for? If yes, then this opportunity might just be your next challenge!
If you think this role is for you, please click apply and send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are a great match for CNG.
We look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please.