Are you a proactive individual with an eye for detail? Do you have excellent communication skills both verbal and written? Are you able to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines? If you answered ‘yes’ to all the above, we might just have the next opportunity to you!
We are looking for a Sales Support to join our team at CNG. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of activities which include; providing acquisition and renewal prices, working as part of the team to hit targets, delivering great service by working to internal and external SLAs and CNG values and developing and maintaining long-lasting working relationships with agents via the phone and on email.
If the above sounds like your next challenge and you wish to find out more, please keep on reading for the full job description!
Tasks and areas of accountability etc.
• Providing acquisition prices
• Providing renewal prices
• Working as part of the team to hit monthly/quarterly/annual targets
• Ensure that all prices are out on the day required
• Working with agents and brokers to attain feedback and action accordingly
• Work to the Sales Expectations
• Developing and maintaining long lasting working relationships with the agents via the phone and also on email
• Delivering great service by working to external and internal SLAs and CNG values
• Negotiate and apply contracts
• Handle complex queries
Qualities/skills/ knowledge required to be successful in the role.
• Excellent communication skills verbally & written
• Maintain and deliver the vision and expectations
• Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Delivering great service especially in the more challenging customer situations
• Communicate and develop long lasting working relationships with the agents
• Manage more than one deliverable at any one point in time
• Champion the CNG values
• Have a keen eye for detail
This Role is Measured by:
• New Business/retentions; Individually contribute to the team - meets sales targets – monthly, quarterly and annually
• CNG the wider community; create excellent working relationships across the business where sales can distribute knowledge about their processes but also understand other areas of the business
• The Team; Individually contribute to a highly motivated team all pulling together to meet sales targets and working towards CNG’s business aim
Any particulars -
There is a lot of admin work involved in this role, as well as telephone work
Interested in applying? If yes, please send your CV and cover letter outlining why you would be a great fit for the role to: email@example.com by COB Monday 24th May.Apply now