We are looking for a full stack Senior Developer to join our growing IT and Change team. You’ll be working on one or more projects, to deliver software solutions which move the business forward in its aspirations.
As one of our Senior Developers you will contribute to the design and development of CNG software solutions, mainly with tools from the Microsoft development stack. You’ll be a great team player, effective communicator and thrive on collaboration in our mixed delivery teams, to move deliverables from analysis to tested, deployable code.
You will also be a fundamental support to the team, mentoring and informally coaching others to be the very best they can be, so getting a buzz from developing others is a must. The team will need your ideas to contribute to architectural discussions, produce solution designs and, over time, become authorities on the software.
• Produce solution designs for review of significant parts of a project’s architecture
• Hands-on coding using the Microsoft stack (primarily C#/.NET)
• Follow good version control etiquette (Git)
• Unit testing, including Test Driven Design where appropriate (MSTest, Moq)
• Peer review other developers code
• Work on a ticket based approach in an evolving agile environment (Jira)
• Use existing policies and best practice to produce robust, fit for purpose solutions
• Assist in analysis, through backlog refinement, ad-hoc discussions and document review
• Aid planning activities through sizing sessions and estimation of tasks
• Assist test analysts in triaging defects
• Take a team based approach, assisting other developers where appropriate
Support the wider business
• Understand and support the wider business through clear communication collaboration and demonstration of CNG Values. ‘One Team’.
• Be a champion and live the CNG Values
If you think this role is for you, please contact us on email@example.com and send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are a great match for CNG.
We look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please.Apply now