We are currently on the search for a new Test Analyst to join our ever growing IT and Change team. This is a new and exciting opportunity to join an amazing team and work for a company that has care and customers at the heart of everything it does.
Here at CNG, we are really proud of our unique, energetic culture and simply love welcoming new people into our family. By joining us, not only will you get to work with great people, you’ll also get to work in fun, vibrant offices (yes, we have our own pool table…) and learn something new every day.
A little more about the role is just below, so have a gander…
• Analysing test requirements for small changes, incidents and projects.
• Identification and recording of test cases within the test case management system, TestRail.
• Identification and tracking of defects through to resolution within Jira.
• Test progress reporting as required.
• Recording and maintenance of regression test cases.
• Documentation and maintenance of team knowledgebase within Confluence.
• Attending change sizing and prioritisation meetings.
• Supporting UAT.
• Collaboration with operational entities to ensure the successful support and communication of software change.
• Ensuring that all testing efforts throughout the SDLC are correctly recorded for traceability and compliance purposes.
• Managing inter-team relationships.
• Other duties as required.
• Testing experience within a structured testing environment.
• Attention to detail and tenacity.
• An effective communicator at all levels.
• An appetite to learn and develop new skills.
• A calm personality that works well under pressure.
• Understanding of common software failures and faults.
• Proficiency in software testing techniques, testing tools, incident/defect tracking systems and other test-support tools.
• Experience working within both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Preferably ISTQB Certified.
• Experience working with SQL and SQL databases.
• .Net exposure an advantage.
• Exposure to test automation (desirable).
• Embraces the company values.
• Contributes to the unique company culture.
So, do you enjoy working collaboratively? Are you a testing enthusiast? Do you think CNG is the place for you to thrive? If yes, then this opportunity might just be your next challenge!
If you think this role is for you, please contact us on email@example.com and send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are a great match for CNG.
We look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please. Apply now